Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Happy (Belated) Birthday, to Pandora SOX :

She was here @ Blogger...and, then she was gone. Now, she's back again: with a new look, a stunning template, and the words which stirred me, from the beginning.

I missed Pandora Sox. I'm so glad she's back; a South African, who I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know, (if you haven't) or, to check out, once again, if you have.

We share the same sign...our Horoscope reaches across the miles..Water carriers, within this all too small world.

Bless you, Pandora.

Her Birthday was on Jan. 30th, 2007. This is a very special, belated, Birthday greeting.

You can find Pandora's blog here:

http://sexy4spanking.blogspot.com/

The name of the blog is "Angelgirl In Love"....and this song is for Pandora. From a New Yorker, to Africa, Pandora:

Happy Birthday, dear.

See ya, back here, in 2008.



[And, Welcome back.] Shine, my dear, like a diamond.





With Love, Cain. 3/7/07.

4 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Cain, which is your main blog?

Cain said...

~~Only Living Boy From New York~~

(When's your Birthday, btw? I'll post a song for you.)

Now: Go wish Pandora a Happy (Belated) Birthday! (spank*)

xx,BB/cain.

tkkerouac said...

November 6
ok

Soxy Angel said...

Cain

Thank you for making me feel so special - like only you can do.

This post is my treasure and I will keep it for life.

Love, hugs and many, many happy spanks.

soxy x